Thursday, September 9, 2010

autoship redemption!

I am a doTERRA wholesale business partner, and as such, I have been placing $150.00 orders on four separate doTERRA autoships every month for the past two years- and consistently using doTERRA essential oils and other awesome wellness products- no wonder I feel SO GOOD. (My mom, daughter and friend stopped buying product so they let me order on their accounts :) This means at the end of the first year I got $240.00 in free oils, per autoship. Then, because I continued to purchase at least $100.00 worth of oils etc. each month, I qualified for 30% back in free product points. (By purchasing $150.00 PV each month, we all qualified for our "power of 3" bonuses :)

So today, for the second time (I cashed in last year too), I redeemed my points on three of the autoships. And here is what I got. For FREE!

Purchasing doTERRA products through a monthly autoship is a no-brainer. The oils were so heavy that they tore the bag :) Here's an itemized list of what I got:
2 Family Physician Kits
3 Clear Skin (new oil blend)
1 Deep Blue roll-on
1 Deep Blue (5 oz)
1 Past Tense
2 Melissa (new oil)
1 Helichrysm
2 Frankincense
1 Oregano
2 Birch
2 Peppermint
3 Patchouli
3 Bergamot
3 Lemon
4 Lime (new oil - yum!)
1 Citrus Bliss
------------------- And the retail price without tax. . .
$1,566.27
(FREE for me :)
Notice that I got 2 Family Physician Kits (10 oils each- including frankincense and Deep Blue :), plus 2 Melissas' (115.00 each, wholesale), 1 Helichrysm ($75,00 wholesale), 2 Deep Blue ($32.00 and $64.00, wholesale) and 2 Frankincense ($70.00 each, wholesale). These are all quite expensive oils. But they have amazing healing properties and you only need to use a drop so they're well-worth the price.
Sometimes people ask me how I can afford to buy oils and supplements etc. each month, and I say, "with doTERRA, I can't afford not to!!"
Not only does their awesome product line keep me and my family well and doctor-free, but doTERRA also gives me a very generous pay-back for buying and using their oils and supplements and such!
And just think, I still have over $300.00 worth of unused rewards points left on my forth autoship. . .
Not to mention the fact that lots of other people LOVE doTERRA as much as I do, and quite a few are on my team, so each month I earn enough in monthly commisions to MORE than pay for my autoships in the first place. No wonder I get more excited about doTERRA as time goes on!

Show me another company that's so generous. . . THANKS doTERRA.

1 comment: